The only equipment that combines audio and visual search devices.
Leader Hasty Wireless Detector & Search Camera is the world’s first and only true Hasty search system that combines search cameras, listening and victim communication devices into one unit. Simply SEE, SEARCH and SAVE with just one tool! Leader Hasty has been especially designed to offer a lightweight, mobile and efficient method of performing a fast and reliable hasty search. The ability to switch instantly between visual and audible search in one deployment greatly decreases the time taken to search for victims and increases their chance of survival.
Leader Hasty meets the operational requirements of the world’s leading Search and Rescue teams (INSARAG, Task Force Teams, SUSAR Teams, NGOs etc.)
Wireless Detector & Search Camera
The world’s only dual search system: Listening and visual device
- Detector and Camera in the same control box
- Extra-large full color screen with lightweight control box
- High definition camera with adjustable powerful illumination
- 2 Wireless sensors
Advantages that make the difference
- NEW control box designed specifically for search application in one lightweight and compact unit
- Lightweight: 3.31 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Compact: W 9.61’’ x H 6.1’’ x D 1.93’’
- Extra-large full color screen (7’’ – 800x480 px) that can be used even in full sun
- New interface with user friendly menu and graphics for both modes
- High-definition picture with 2x digital zoom
- Photo and video capture and playback functions
- Right or left handed operation options
- Ultra-lightweight (only 3 lbs/1.4kg) carbon fibre telescopic probe expandable from 3 to 8 ft (110 to 240 cm) with a removable pistol grip
- 260ᵒ field of vision camera head mounted on flexible coupling
- Water resistant camera head protected by durable scratch resistant sapphire lens (Camera head diameter: 1.85’’-47mm)
- Submersible up to 2m when in water proof mode
- Adjustable brightness with 8 levels of illumination intensity
- PTT function using the two way communication camera head to talk with buried victims
- Small rechargeable battery packs interchangeable with LEADER Search and LEADER Cam (W2.56’’ x H5.12’’ x D1.18’’)
- Standard running time of about 2.5 hours (3.5 hours recharge time)
- Spare clam shells to be used with 10 AA batteries
Up to 2 high performance noise reducing headsets with microphone for clear communication with victims.
- Color coded waterproof connectors for easy identification
- Control box with hand strap and neck strap
- Comes complete with its practical sunshade
- Operating temperature of -68ᵒF to +140ᵒF (-20ᵒC to 60ᵒC)
- Storage temperature of -104ᵒF to +158ᵒF (-40ᵒC to 70ᵒC)
- Rugger, waterproof and shockproof carrying case
Listening mode main characteristics
- Usable with up to 2 wireless sensors with about 330 ft range (100m)
- Adjustable high and low noise filters to eliminate unwanted noises from pneumatic drills, breakers, vehicles, wind, power cables etc.
- Optional magnets and spikes to allow use on metal debris, loose soil, snow etc. by attaching to the bottom of the sensors.